Quotes Of Swami Vivekananda
* Seek only after one thing, and that, God!
* To obtain Bhakti, seek the company of holy men who have Bhakti, and read books like the Gita and the Imitation of Christ; always think of the attributes of God.
* Brahmacharya should burn like the fire of God within the veins.
* Concentration is the essence of all knowledge, nothing can be done without it.
* All our struggle is for freedom. We seek neither misery nor happiness, but freedom, freedom alone.
* This is the one central idea in the Gita: work incessantly, but be not attached to it.
* No one can get anything unless he earns it. This is an eternal law.
* When the soul wants to depend upon nothing, not even upon life, that is the height of philosophy, the height of manhood.
* The strong, the well-knit, the young, the healthy, the daring alone are fit to be Yogis.
* This is the gist of all worship to be pure and to do good to others.
* There is no other teacher but your own soul.
* The only test of good things is that they make us strong.
* Whatever you think, that you will be. If you think yourselves weak, weak you will be; if you think yourselves strong, strong you will be.
* Never forget that the Sannyasin takes two vows: one to realize the truth and one to help the world and that the most stringent of stringent requirements is that he should renounce any thought of heaven!
* Each individual has to work out his own salvation; there is no other way, and so also with nations.
* Let us never, never, forget our Ideal